niedziela, 8 sierpnia 2010

Hide the sunlight in your eyes, only for the hiding Romeo

Hey!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated lately. I'm quite busy with some school stuff and I'm traveling a little.
I've just arrived. I was in Glasgow visiting my friend. It was my first time in the UK. I really enjoyed it. The Scotts are extremely kind and helpful.
Greetings for the whole Polish society living there ;). That city is like a second Poland :D

I was quite curious about British shops like Topshop, New look, River Island etc.
I was impressed by the sale prices and student discounts I got :) My wardrobe is a little bigger now :D. You'll see some of my new pieces in the future posts.

I have very little time to do any pics of my outfit so here you have a few pictures from our trip to Stirling ;)
Enjoy :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz