niedziela, 18 lipca 2010

Sail away. It's time to leave.

Hola!

What a long time without posting. Well, to be honest, the only thing which disturbed me was the weather. It was impossible to go out and make any pictures. The sun was too strong which made me feel sick. I even had shivers ;/ But today finally it's about 20 degrees and I feel much better! :)

About the outfit. I think everyone knows the sailor trend. So here I used it in my today's outfit. The main role as you can see play these striped pants. So great ones because they're so wide that I feel like in a skirt. My aunt found them in a second hand store(thank you!). And not to exaggerate I wore simple black wedges from H&M.


I don't know if you've noticed but I tried two different necklaces. Which one suits best? :)

Ohh, and do you like my new hair colour? It's a little bit darker than my natural one.


Kisses

Charlotte

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


5 komentarzy: